Thursday, April 25, 2013

18 weeks.


Close up:



How far along? 18 weeks

Total weight gain:  1.5 lbs. Not going to weigh myself again until May 15th :)

Maternity clothes? Not yet. 

Stretch marks? No. 

Sleep: Sleep is wonderful. Sleeping on my side is getting annoying.

Best moment this week:  I think I felt a little "thump, thump, thump" in my tummy on Tuesday night. That was pretty exciting! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: You know the drill. 

Gender: Sweet baby boy! 

Belly Button in or out? in

Wedding rings on or off? on

Miss Anything? We have been going to outback a lot recently. It makes me miss Ahi Tuna. John still eats it in front of me and savors every last bite. I sit and drool while watching him- wishing I could devour some myself. 


Food cravings: Potatoes. This week I even broke down and ordered triangle potatoes from the school cafeteria. They were sitting on the little tray calling my name...and boy were they DELICIOUS!!   

Labor Signs: No


Symptoms: Usual morning sickness. STILL. 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and very excited. We only have 29 school days left of this year. That means I will be on vacation for TWO months, come back to work for ONE month, and then have this baby boy!!! It's going to go by so fast! ...especially since the summers always fly by for me!! 

Looking forward to: Actually feel this baby move around. My books say I should start to feel him anywhere between 18-22 weeks. 

Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment