Friday, March 29, 2013

14 weeks: Happy Easter!




Close up: 

How far along? 14 weeks

Total weight gain: Haven't weighed myself since the doctor. But if I had to guess, I'd say I definitely gained that half a pound back! ;) 

Maternity clothes? Still wearing my normal clothes (just filling them out a little more than usual). I did buy a new dress at Target in the next size up!  Hopefully I can get away with doing that for awhile. I've only found one website with cute maternity clothes...nothing in stores! 

Stretch marks? No. 

Sleep: It's really annoying getting up 5 times throughout the night to pee. I'm not really liking that. Also, sleeping on my side is not my cup of tea, but I'm slowly getting use to it. Sometimes I'll wake up in the middle of the night and completely freak out because I'll notice that I've been sleeping on my stomach. Sorry for squishing you, Baby Moon. I'm on Spring Break this week so I have been sleeping in and staying up late! Woo. 

Best moment this week:  Hearing from the Doctor's office that all my blood work came back normal. Baby Moon is a healthy baby so far. And eating sushi for the first time in 3 months...with no raw fish of course. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Just ch*ck*n! I have been slowly incorporating lettuce and fruits since I have been feeling better- thank goodness. 

Gender: I went to Babies R Us yesterday and about died with all the cuteness. I can hardly contain myself. I N-E-E-D to know if this baby is a BOY or GIRL! 

Belly Button in or out? INNIE. I have nightmares about an outtie. 

Wedding rings on or off? On

Miss Anything? I'd really love to eat a cold cut sandwich. I was told by my Doctor not to eat lunch meat because of the bacteria it can have. I am allowed to "heat the meat up on the stove" but let's get real, who does that?! 

Food cravings: Still on the onion ring and BBQ sauce kick. I just need to bite the bullet and get some. Maybe today. 

Labor Signs: I should probably take this question out until end of this pregnancy.

Symptoms:  Well.......let me start off by saying that I am STILL feeling so much better than I was during weeks 5-13. But ever since Tuesday of this week I have been getting sick in the mornings again. I was doing so good---WHYYYY?!!?  And sometimes it comes without warning, which is no fun at all. I have also been getting head aches like nobodies business. 


Happy or Moody most of the time: So happy. Especially now that I am feeling more myself. I am also feeling extremely anxious and overwhelmed. I feel like I can't do much preparing without a GENDER!! 

Looking forward to: Finding out if Baby Moon will be a baby boy or a baby girl. Only 39 more days, or less (less pray it's less---for everyone's sake!).

I hope you all have a HAPPY EASTER! 

No comments:

Post a Comment