Saturday, March 7, 2015

16 weeks with TWINS.


How far along? 16 weeks, 2 days (Most of these pictures will be two days behind because my photographer this time around- John- can only take pictures on Saturday's). 

Size of baby: Around the size of avocados. At the gender reveal we did learn that Baby B is bigger than Baby A.

Total weight gain this month:  I have gained 2 pounds as of my last doctor's visit (which was a couple of weeks ago so I am sure I am around 4+ pounds at this point). 

Maternity clothes? Absolutely. I do still wear my regular jeans…with the belly band of course. 


Sleep: I haven't had any problems sleeping this past month. In fact, I am so tired at the end of the day that I am out like a light when my head hits the pillow. 

Best moment this month:  FINDING OUT THE GENDERS!! (See below)

Queasy or sick: Sad news. I am still sick. I figured it would be gone by now. And here is a little story for ya: Last week I was browsing Facebook and noticed this advertisement about Zofran (the nausea medicine I am (or was) taking). I clicked on the link (and did further google searching) and found out that lawyers are advertising that Zofran has been linked to birth defects. I of course start to panic and called my Doctor's office first thing in the morning. The nurse informed me that it very well could be false advertisement and also that I should not worry because all of my genetic testing has come back negative. She then mentions that if there is any truth to the lawsuits they are referring to the Zofran given through IV (which I DID have when I went into the hospital for dehydration at 10 weeks). When I mentioned that to her she again reassured me that I shouldn't worry and that everything is going to be fine. How does she know? She can't be sure. I can't stop thinking about it. So, clearly I stopped taking the medicine and I am back to puking in the mornings and occasionally throughout the day. 

Genders: ONE BOY ….AND ONE GIRL!!! Can you believe it? We were SO SO SO SO EXCITED!!!  We are thrilled that Croix will have a little brother AND a little sister. 

Miss Anything: Not really.  

Food cravings: Taco bell. Crunchy AND hard tacos. 

Looking forward to: We have an anatomy scan on 3/23. We have been told that this sonogram will take about 2 hours----no complaining here!! If I could I would rent one of those machines and keep it at my house!!  (oh- and shopping for baby girl clothes!!!)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment