Wednesday, June 12, 2013

25 weeks



Close up: 



How far along? 25 weeks 

Size of baby: Baby is the size of a head of Cauliflower.

Total weight gain:  6 lbs. Next Tuesday I will have an update on weight gain. I'm thinking it's going to be a doozy. 

Maternity clothes? I bought some maternity jeans from GAP. I haven't worn them yet because I have to get them hemmed at the bottom...but let me tell you something...those things are SO comfortable around my belly. WAY more comfortable than the belly band I am wearing with my regular jeans. I think I can get away with only purchasing one pair since it's summer and all. I also bought a cute maternity shirt from there. I think that's all I am going to go with. It was $101 for those two items...items I will never wear again (unless I save them for baby #2). I'm sticking with Maxi's  and cotton dresses from here on out. And I just got two new ones in the mail ;) 


Stretch marks? No 


Sleep: This week was pretty decent in the sleep department. I continue to toss and turn all night long, which is not so fun. 


Best moment this week:  PAINTING THE NURSERY ACCENT WALL. I posted a picture below. I couldn't be more happier with the way it turned out. Big shout out to John for painting it for me! 


Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing much this week. 


Gender: b.o.y


Belly Button in or out? IN


Wedding rings on or off?  Still just wearing my wedding ring without the bands (but taking it off when I walk outside).

Miss Anything? Being able to move around with ease. Getting off the couch is getting difficult these days. 


Food cravings: Sweet and Salty! I caved and had some french fries and ice cream for dinner one night this week. Yep, you read that correct....FOR DINNER. What baby wants, baby gets. 

Labor Signs: No. 

Symptoms: Back aches. Back aches. Back ACHES.  

Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY and extremely anxious. I can't wait to hold this baby boy. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't image what our first moments will be like together as a family of 3 and who he is going to look like. In about 5 weeks we are going to do another 4D ultrasound so we can get a better look at him :)

Looking forward to: Now that the wall is painted all I want to do is get that room complete. I go in there at least once a day and imagine everything in it's place and all the pictures hung on the wall. As soon as I get my hands on that furniture- it's on like Donkey Kong! 


Here is the painted (Dark Navy) accent wall (it's an iphone picture, so it looks a little darker than it actually is). 

Doesn't it look like I swallowed a ball? 


 Only 105 more days!!! Have a great weekend. 




No comments:

Post a Comment