Wednesday, June 26, 2013

27 weeks



Close up:


How far along? 27 weeks 

Size of baby: Baby is the size of a Cucumber (not really sure about this because he was a footlong a couple of weeks ago. I don't know about you, but I haven't seen any cucumbers bigger than a footlong, have you?) 

Total weight gain:  16 lbs. I go back to the Doc on 7/10/13. I'll get weighed again then. Let's pray it's not another 10 lbs. 

Maternity clothes? Nope. Haven't even put those maternity jeans on yet- or the shirt. I'm definitely taking them back- it's final. Still living in sundresses and maxi dresses...literally. 


Stretch marks? No 


Sleep: Sleep. Oh Sleep. I LOVE sleep. I have been so tired this week and have been sleeping like a little baby. 


Best moment this week:  KNOWING WE ARE IN THE LAST TRIMESTER. 2/3 of the way there. WHOOP.  


Anything making you queasy or sick: Not this week. Chicken update: still not eating eat. 


Gender: Baby boy. 


Belly Button in or out? She is still in right now. HOWEVER. I can tell it's changing. It's getting flatter- I'm not kidding guys....I'll die if this thing pokes out. 


Wedding rings on or off?  Bands off, wedding ring on. 

Miss Anything? SUSHI. We went to Outback again this weekend with some friends and I was drooling over John's Ahi tuna! 

Food cravings: I had a strong urge for a glass of wine this week. 

Labor Signs: No. 

Symptoms: The back aches are getting redic.   

Happy or moody? EXCITED!! The nursery is coming right along. THE CRIB IS UP AND READY FOR BABY BOY!! See pictures below.  

Looking forward to: The rest of the nursery furniture to arrive. Now that it's in progress...I just want it complete! :) Mrs. Impatient. 

Get ready for some picture overload...

The crib arrived last Thursday. So of course, we went and picked it up THE exact same night it arrived. John of course put it together as soon as we got home. 

Here is John putting the crib together.


Here is the crib. The baskets on the left will hold his toys. 


 Close up of the crib.

I know, you are dying from cuteness overload...aren't you? I walk in there at LEAST twice a day and just stand there and stare (this is not a joke).

And then of course I had to share some pictures from my ABSOLUTELY PERFECT shower this weekend given by my fabulous Mother in law and Sister in law. These two did such a wonderful job. The decorations and food were amazing. I had a wonderful time and I am truly thankful for these two ladies.       

Here we are: 

The spread:


 The CUTEST diaper cake. One of Dolor's friends at work made this for me. Seriously, can you take those tiny sunglasses? I think I'll have him wear them home from the hospital! :)

 OUR STROLLER!!! Thank you Aunt Nancy!!! 

The dresser for the nursery should be here soon. We still have to hang things on the wall. I will update with pictures as we get things completed. Next Doctor's appointment is July 10th. I will have an ultrasound (to check for placenta previa) and the dreaded Glucose test. What does a girl eat the day of her Glucose test? EVERYTHING has sugar in it. My appointment isn't until 2!! Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Exactly 3 months (from today) until Baby Moon's due date! 





No comments:

Post a Comment