Friday, September 6, 2013

Our Maternity Pictures {Aimee Junnila Photography}

We got our pictures taken by our favorite photographer: Aimee Junnila. Seriously- I  absolutely love every photo shoot she does of us. I can't wait to throw Croix into the mix! ....matching him to our outfits and having his cute little self in the pictures. When I think about that I seriously get excited inside. Aimee and I have been talking about his newborn photo shoot for MONTHS now. It's going to be absolutely adorable. Then our first family photo session will be Nov. 3rd for CHRISTMAS PICTURES! Yes, that's right. I already have CHRISTMAS PICTURES booked!!! 

If you think I look like I'm sweating like a pig in these photos...you would be absolutely correct. I don't think I have EVER sweat as much as I did during this photo shoot in my entire life. And to think I was worried about my husband being uncomfortable and WET the entire time. 

However, I am over the moon with how they turned out. I will cherish these photos forever. 









Love this one!




This is one of my absolute favorites.  











No comments:

Post a Comment